Friday, September 4, 2009

i've lost my phone T.T

wednesday night i was 1st time trying a new place a small pub for singing performance, with another vocalist, Winnie and a keybordist, Simon. honestly said it's not a really nice place to sing. and the bad thing happened some more... T.T

after the 1st set break, i went to toilet b4 go up to stage, i carelessly left my phone inside... when we've done the performance then only i realize i lost it...

i think must be 1 of the female PR took it when she go to toilet, coz there were no female customers around... i was crying so badly, ugly... but the girl still not returning back to me... nobody would.

my phone is just a cheap phone, but i like it a lot... y there are people out there looks fine but so evil inside...

i just gave up by not trouble my partners the night, since it's not good to drag them from going back home.

thanks to the bartenders and staffs for helping... thanks for Zero, who has been trying to make me smile.

so frens, pls leave me msg or sms me ur contacts, coz i lost all... i'm still using the same number.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

别担心,你是幸运的~~
我想你也发现了吧~
下次要小心啊!
哭哦?我笑你的啊~真实的~
笑一个吧;)
~koo~

无毒娃 said...

我現在很開心~
我的電話失而復得
拜你所賜咯~

農啾啾 said...

找回來了麽? =( 下次小便別聽電話咯。。記得